TS Technology는 더욱 더 노력하여 보다 나은 고객 만족을 위하여 최선을 다하겠습니다
TS Technology has realized corporate globalization and continues to challenge new business areas and new technologies.
- · Developed and supplied of Full Auto Mold In-Line System for automotive ultra-thin/ultra-light card key
- · Completed development of new material (zirconia) micro-hole processing products
- · Selected as New High Tech Enerterprise by Suzhou City government
- · Invested in PROBE CARD business for non-memory semiconductor test
- · Started ceramic/plastic ultra precision processing business (for PROBE CARD, etc.)
- · Started to supply FINE PITCH film Cutting Tool for display panel industry
- · Started supply of ultra-thin/ultra-light card key molds for automotive industry
- · Development and supply of HIGH TONAGE (180 TON) AUTO MOLD SYSTEM
- · Changed the company name from "TS Precsion" to "TS Technology"
- · Started supply of film cutting tools for display panel insdustry
- · Supplied 1st FOTS Auto Mold Systerm (FOTS NO.1)
- · Started operation of Kaesong factory
- · Established AUTO MOLD SYSTEM business division
- · Established a subsidiary in Suzhou, China
- · Established CAD, CAM integrated department 2000
- · Started to export (Taiwan, China, Philippines)
- · Established semiconductor automation division
- · Established New technology localization development team
TS Technology was founded in 1988 and has only taken one path to develop advanced technologies in Korea.
- · Signed and supplied SIEMENS product supply contract in Germany
- · Named as a localization company for LG and Samsung semiconductors
- · Acquired ISO9001, KSA9001 certificate
- · Awarded Bronze Prize at Precision Technology Promotion Competition by Korea Institute of Industrial Technology
- · Changed the company name from "Taesung" to "TS Precision Co., Ltd.
- · Supplied products and entered into technical partnership with REFORM & SYNTRONIXS (Netherlands)
- · Selected as a promising small business,
- · Cheonan new material business division started operation
- · 회사창립 (태성정밀)
- · LG반도체(현 SK하이닉스), 삼성 반도체, 아남반도체 거래 개시